Hanover Family Chiropractic
Valley Insight Meditation Society
COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
1) Every student will be required to sign our regular waiver and a new waiver we have put in place that covers COVID-19 protocols and procedures. These will be available on the bench at the studio the first class session. The waiver states that you will not come to class if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please abide by these protocols. Don't come to class if you are sick. Refunds can be arranged if you miss class due to illness during this time.
2) There will be no mats available for loan. Please bring your own. Studio mats are being phased out. Too much cleaning, too questionable, and just not going to be part of classes any longer. If one week you forget your mat, will we have one you can borrow? Perhaps(wink wink).
3) There will be hand sanitizer on the bench. Please use this prior to class. We think research has shown that surface contact is not the main mode of transmission, but in lieu of washing blocks, blankets, and straps, we are going to ask you to please use before each class. Doesn’t take much, and maybe it protects us all some.
4) Masks are currently not required in the studio, but this could change in the future. Please feel free to wear one as your comfort level dictates.
5) Drop-ins are allowed as long as space permits.